TradeBay is a fast-growing start-up empowering farmers worldwide to finally get better paid for their produce and reduce global food waste. We are creating a B2B marketplace challenging a multi-billion dollar industry, making fruit trading more efficient and transparent. Want to help a farmer in Costa Rica sell 50 containers of pineapples? 🍍 Let's revolutionize the world of fruit trading!
We are a well-funded seed-stage company backed by some of the most prominent VCs and Angels, most of which are either founders of unicorns themselves, or backers of unicorns. It's time for us to scale, and we are looking for incredible people to join our journey!
We hire for attitude and build roles around people. Not the other way around. So the role description is broad in order to tailor it to the talent and to the ever-changing needs of an early-stage startup. And we are looking for multiple people to join our team so as long as you share our vision, even if you feel every task doesn't apply perfectly to you - don't hesitate to reach out!
What we offer
- Be part of changing an entire industry and making a positive impact on the world! It's needed...!
- Be part of a passionate and experienced founder team and work both strategically and operationally
- Join one of Sweden’s most exciting start-ups, and have the potential to get employed
- Work in a great office at a prime address in Stockholm
About the role
We're looking for a creative Marketing Intern to help us grow our Social Media following and content creation across our brand! You will be part of an amazing team with a lot of fun projects going on and work closely with our CEO and Engagement Associate, to develop the marketing strategy. This is a unique possibility to gain hands-on experience in growing an early-stage startup with kick-ass social media content.
Note: this internship is unpaid - The intention is to turn the internship into a permanent position. And we would prefer it if you could join us as soon as possible! ☺️
Examples of what you will do
- Build and execute social media strategy across platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram).
- Create SoMe assets: Images and Video (the latter we love!).
- Optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company's social content.
- Interact with customers through social media and monitor and comment on postings and discussions.
- Write copy for SoMe posts, blog, press releases, and website.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities.
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
Who you are
- You're currently studying a BSc or similar and want to get hands-on experience of growing an early-stage startup with kick-ass social media content.
- A creative star with an eye for design and content as well as an interest in digital marketing and social media. Experience within social media marketing is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and preferably in Swedish, however not required. Additional languages are a plus as we constantly expand into new markets.
- Have a great and can-do attitude and loves to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You approach your work with energy and can work both independently and in team settings.
- Curious, willing to learn, and able to both give and get feedback.
- Love to work in a fast-paced environment and can handle uncertainty and ambiguity
- Any additional skills or interests are welcome and will surely come to good use, so tell us about them!
Our culture is open, warm, creative, and fast-paced. We are looking for someone like-minded, who loves a challenge and thrives in a dynamic environment. We are a startup so it's all hands on deck! Be prepared to have various and ever-shifting tasks, take on responsibility for your own projects, grow internally and be part of helping TradeBay scale. We love people who take initiative, so you will be able to create much of your own workday.
3 months, full or part-time - The intention is to turn the internship into a permanent position. And we would prefer it if you could join us as soon as possible! ☺️