TradeBay is a start-up challenging a multi-billion dollar, old-fashioned, and overlooked industry - we are about to revolutionize the way one trades fruit! By creating an online B2B marketplace for large-scale fruit trading, we empower the farmers to finally get better paid for their produce and reduce food waste as a bonus.
Our current stack
We have two parts of TradeBay right now: a public-facing website and an invite-only marketplace web app.
- All code is written in TypeScript both on the frontend & backend
- React & Apollo Client
- GraphQL using Hasura & Postgres
- CSS with Tailwind (and some SCSS)
- Testing with Cypress & Jest
- Continuous integration & delivery with GitHub + GitHub Actions
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Training budget
- Wellness allowance
- Office space in central Stockholm (but we're open to remote candidates too!)
- Anything else that you think we should offer? We're a new company and we love input from our team!
We care more about what you can do than how long you’ve been working, so please don't hesitate to apply even if you don't tick all the boxes & send us a message with some projects you are proud of!
- Pragmatic attitude & result oriented
- Strong skills in React & CSS
- Experience in web development (probably > 3 years)
- Experience in statically typed languages
- Strong programming skills
- An eye for design
- Attention to detail
- Excellent English communication skills
- Proven record of shipping features
- Organized and self-sufficient
- Happy to work with TypeScript, React & GraphQL.