TradeBay is a start-up challenging a multi-billion dollar, old-fashioned, and overlooked industry - we are about to revolutionize the way one trades fruit! By creating an online B2B marketplace for fruit trading, we empower the farmers to finally get better paid for their produce, and reduce food waste as a bonus.
Our current stack
We have two parts of TradeBay right now: a public-facing website and an invite-only marketplace web app.
- All code is written in TypeScript both on the frontend & backend
- Next.js using React & Apollo Client
- GraphQL using Hasura & Postgres
- Testing with Cypress & Jest
- Continuous integration & delivery with GitHub + GitHub Actions
We're considering right now to move away from using Hasura & replace it with Prisma + our own GraphQL-server or tRPC.io (which is a lib we've helped create). What do you think? Let's chat!
What you'll do
- Develop, maintain, & ship features daily on the TradeBay marketplace
- Working closely with our CEO & CTO
- Be an early member of a startup and be a part of shaping our company culture
Other tools we use
- Render.com for hosting
- Google Cloud Platform for images
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Training budget
- Wellness allowance
- Laptop and such of your choice
- Office space in central Stockholm (but we're open to remote candidates too!)
- Anything else that you think we should offer? We're a new company and we love input from our team!
- Experience full-stack web development (probably 5+ years)
- Experience in statically typed languages
- Experience with React
- Strong programming skills (obviously)
- Eager to learn, eager to teach.
- Pragmatic attitude & result oriented
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven record of shipping features
- Organized and self-sufficient
- Happy to work with TypeScript, React & GraphQL.
We care more about what you can do than how long you've worked and would love for you to show us some projects you are proud of!